You have the right to complain if you are dissatisfied with the service you receive at Anglesea Clinic Urgent Care.
You also have the right to external advocacy when you make a complaint and during the investigation. Pamphlets are available at reception or visit the Health and Disability Commissioner website for extensive information about when you use a health or disability service in New Zealand. You have the protection of a Code of Rights.
If you have a complaint, please notify one of the staff and put your complaint in writing. Our complaints process is as follows:
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within 7 working days of the complaint being received
- All complaints are fully investigated
- You will be notified if the investigation is likely to take more than 20 working days
- You will receive feedback during the investigation
- You will receive a response to how the complaint might be resolved
If the investigation continues for more than 30 days you will be kept informed of the progress.