General Visit Information

Is it okay to eat or drink anything?
It is best that you consult the triage nurse before eating or drinking anything as this may sometimes have an effect on your condition.

Is it possible to get some pain relief while waiting?
Please see a triage nurse while you are waiting if your condition or pain worsens.

What happens to my consultation notes?
Your clinical notes will be sent to your regular GP, however you will need to notify us of the details of your GP at your time of arrival.

Can I get a Medical Certificate?
Yes, please ask at the time of consultation as a fee may apply if requesting a certificate at a later time.

Payments are required at the time of consultation - please see the Fees Schedule and Payments page for more information.